Flagstaff Web Design
If you’re looking for a local, Flagstaff web design agency, you’ve come to the right place! Josh and I (Megan) have made Flagstaff our home, and we plan to be here for a long time. We want to raise our two beautiful children here, hike as much as we can, explore the land with our family, and make deep connections to the lovely business owners of this town. We love the Flagstaff community, and our dream is to support as many of you as we possibly can.
We are also invested in our community, and love to support non-profits, school organizations, special events and programs, etc. Our heart truly is to help our community grow–especially for our children!
Here’s what you get when you choose JnM Web Creations as your Flagstaff web design agency:
- A local, Flagstaff, small business who understands the trials you face as a fellow small business owner.
- A husband and wife team that provides exemplary customer service from the very first point of contact to keeping up with you after your website has been published.
- A website developer (Josh) who can find solutions to just about any website issue you’re facing.
- A company who will stay with you for the long-haul. We’re not your one-and-done design agency; we want to support you after your website goes live with a maintenance plan, one-on-one trainings on how to use your website, and continued education in order to help you and your website thrive.
- Time investment in getting to know you, your business, your pain points, your strengths, your hopes, your dreams. The better we know you, the better we can build your dream website that exemplifies your business’s personality so you can attract your ideal client.
- Commitment to seeing your end-product be all that you’ve envisioned and so much more.
- Of course, a mobile-friendly site that’s built for search engine optimization (SEO) to help you get real results.
Read more about our services to see if our solutions will be answers to your business’s trials.
Contact us today to schedule a meet and greet, so we can get to know you and you can get to know us. We can’t wait to start your website journey!
How we are active in the Flagstaff Community
Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce
We are members of the Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce. You may see our ad in the Chamber’s yearly Flagstaff Map for 2022. We also will be attending Chamber events to meet new people and talk with other businesses in Flagstaff.
SBDC Building Business and Entrepreneurs Course
Coconino County in partnership with Coconino Community College and the Small Business Development Center hosts a 9 week course for new business owners. We completed the course and now are guest speakers on one part of the course. We teach a three part series on one evening of the course. The course we teach is ideal client and business voice, building a website or getting one built and SEO basics.
And because we love talking about Flagstaff so much, here are some of our favorite spots in Flagstaff! We hope to share some blogs with you about some of our favorite restaurants, stores, and spots to explore. If you’d like to see those posts when they go live, sign up for our newsletter!
A few of our favorite places in Flagstaff:
- Favorite Web Design Company: Well obviously JnM Web Creations is our favorite Flagstaff Web Design company 😉 , but there are many other web design agencies in Flagstaff so we hope we can win your business.
- Favorite kid store: Babies to Kids!! Our kids love it, and we just love the people there! We buy all birthday presents there whenever we’re invited to birthday parties. They just have everything a kid could ever dream of.
- Favorite breakfast/brunch spot: The Toasted Owl. Out of this world amazing food. We haven’t tried a single thing we haven’t liked there. It’s a great atmosphere for kids (there are toys for them), and the kids always enjoy seeing all the owls everywhere. It has a pure Flagstaff vibe, great eats and they’re pet-friendly!
- Favorite hike: Fatman’s Loop. It’s a great hike with kids (our 4 year old loves it), with your spouse, with friends or by yourself. It’s a gorgeous hike, great pretty much all-year round (though chilly in the winter).
Favorite dinner spot: Bigfoot BBQ. We went on our very first date there, so it holds a special place in our hearts. Another great spot for kids, with lots of amazing variety of foods. We even tried a gator dog there one time! Not our cup of tea, but still fun that it’s an option.
- Favorite park: The parks here are all so good! It’s difficult to pick just one. Our kids always enjoy Thorpe Park and Fox Glenn Park. They’re always really clean and have lots of areas to play.
- Favorite date spot: Buffalo Park. We got engaged on a trail outside of Buffalo Park, so we always reminisce when we’re there about that beautiful day. The views at Buffalo Park are spectacular, and it’s so nice for us to take a walk and reconnect on our date nights. Sure, this one is a free spot, but it’s an important place to us.
- Favorite gift store: Book Nest Mercantile. They sell so many items from locally owned businesses, including Flagstaff proud baseball caps, mugs, stickers, as well as kitchen and housewares that are sure to add some beauty to your home. You can find a gift for just about anyone in your life at their store.
- Megan’s favorite shop: PJ Chillcottage. This was one of the first stores that Megan went to when she first moved to Flagstaff, and instantly fell in love with it. They sell cute clothes, beautiful jewelry, handmade soaps, knick knacks, baby clothes, books, etc. So much cute stuff, and their staff is always so friendly.